Saturday 4 August 2012

Introduction

Hello Everybody!
I am a young, avid birder of Lambton County, Ontario. I have been interested in nature for as long as I can remember, ever sinse I was a kid I would always go out for walks in the wood with my dad and try to learn as much about nature as possible. As I grew older, I started to narrow my 'proffesion' I guess I could say, about 5 years ago, I started to get really into Birds and Birding. Since then, I have been getting better and better at birding as each year goes by. I am trying to go out and get more and more experience as much as possible so I can continue to get better. I have a life list of 355species, 264 of these from Ontario, and 252 from Lambton County. I do about >90% of my birding in my home county, and a lot in my own yard, we have a forest behind my house and a field beside it so we have a fairly high yard list as well, 172 for life and 150 for this year. But anyways thats all I have to say for now. This is my first time blogging by the way so it might not be very good, if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to leave a message.
Good Birding!

1 comment: